Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Necessity of Spiritual Food.

This morning I visited The Adventure Church with my family. Every time I have gone there, I have been touched by the spirit. I want these people to know how much I love and appreciate them, for the efforts that they put in to be there every Sunday. I love Eric & Jodi very much for the example they set and the love that they extend to all. Ira, Cynthia, Doug & Kuula (sorry about the spelling) are incredible too. I truly love all of you and pray the Lord will continue to bless you in your efforts to assist in bringing people to Christ. I know from past experience that you need spiritual food as well as temporal food to survive. The spiritual food to me is far more important in your healing process. God truly knows each of us and what our needs are, if we would just listen to what He has to say to us. For those of you who are looking for a safe place to worship, which we all need occasionally, this is a place for that. These people are truly dedicated to the Lord and will welcome all with open arms. Again God Bless you and thank you with all of my heart!

It is a proven fact that those who are prayed for, have a 27% better chance of getting better than those who are not! Some insurance company's will even pay people to pray for their clients because of these statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment