Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Consistency to healing with natural ways is extremely important!

Sometimes when you are really sick, you need to do what we call front loading. I know that to get quick results I must take herbal remedies every 20 - 30 minutes for 3 - 5 hours. Sometimes when I have been really sick I have even taken a product every 10 - 15 min. When my low blood sugar was giving me a bad time for the first two weeks I had to take my T-HYPO every 10 - 15 min to stay balanced. After those first two weeks I was able to cut down to every to 2 - 3 hours and then just 3 -5 times a day after that. I lived on that stuff for about 2 years. It has been 26 years since I have needed it. I feel like I need it again and I am starting to take it once more. I know though that the better I eat and make sure that I drink my water, then I won't need it as much. One of the best books I have ever read for different needs for the body is "Prescription for Nutritional Healing" by the Balsch's. Mr. Balsch is an MD and his wife is a licensed Nutritionist, together they are quite a team. You can't go wrong referring to this book for your health needs. They cover many of the natural ways to heal and also much of the medicinal healing. They even give you specific doses for each product that you may need to use. I highly recommend that any who do not have this book, invest in it. It will be worth every penny you spend, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment