Friday, July 30, 2010

One of the main reasons I was able to deal with the Carbon Monoxide, I believe, was because I was on Dr. Joel Wallach's products from Youngevity. I started taking his products six years ago because of one of my clients. I had worked with her before but couldn't get her past a certain point in her health. She came to see me when she heard that I had had a nervous breakdown. She felt very confident that these products were the best and that they would help me turn around. When I saw how well she was doing, I was quite taken aback. The last time I had seen her she was very sick still and struggling. Now she was the picture of health. She started me on a basic program and within a few months I definitely noticed a difference. I liked these products because Dr Wallach had made them very bio-available to the body, so people who were extremely sick, didn't have to break down any tablets or capsules to absorb anything. These liquids were tasty and easy to swallow. I know I truly needed something that wasn't hard for my body to work with, but, it would give me the optimum benefit.

I was on these products for 2 1/2 years before I decided to become a distributor. I have loved working with this company and all of the people involved with them. There are many good tablets and capsule forms of vitamins out on the market. I just know, that for me, these products were the best at the time. After I had been on them for about 5 months, I quit taking them because I felt so much better. That was a big mistake! Within a few days I felt a little worse and by two weeks I was miserable again. I immediately got back on the program and after being on them for 2 1/2 years I incorporated his Gluco-gel product for the joints. I am amazed at how much it helped my knees and others joints in my body. For about 1 1/2 years I continued to get better and could actually walk up and down the stairs normal. Then gradually the pain started to return to my knees, my head started to hurt and my body started to ache. Once again, I found myself searching for answers. Why had these products helped so much and now nothing seemed to help again. I had been told that people who have had Carbon Monoxide poisoning could eventually get MS or a few other diseases down the road. I started researching MS, I was sure that that was the problem.

I continued taking my products because when I didn't I felt even worse, so I knew they were helping but I was still continuing down hill. My right knee was so swollen that my pants were tight around it. I finally went in and had it x-rayed, I was sure something was cracked the pain was so intense sometimes. There appeared to be no problems with the bones and no arthritis. Using Dr. Wallachs CM Cream mixed with Chinese White Flower really helped the pain and swelling in the knee. Every day I was on my legs much, the right knee especiallly would swell up horribly by evening. I felt like I was in a fog most of the time. My name file was gone, I would recognize people but couldn't pull up their names. I also had an inflamed tooth that was dumping toxins into my body. I assumed that it probably played a huge roll in how I was feeling. That was where I started, once that tooth was gone there was a definite difference in how I felt in my head but my knees were still a problem.

This is about the time the gas leak occurred last November and we finally found that we had the second leak. For some reason God still wants me here and so again, this is one of the reasons for this blog. I am praying that someone out there searching for answers may find some here. I am once again excited about the direction I am going. My right knee is pretty normal once again, it is weak still, but there is a huge difference in how it feels. With exercise and treatments, I am sure I will be able to walk up and down the stairs normal again soon. We have two carbon monoxide alarms in our home now, you can get them from the fire department. The one we had in our home after the first leak, had worn out and no longer functioned properly.

Heavenly Father has truly blessed my family and myself. I will be forever grateful that He brought me to this point and that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel once again. I pray that those of you who may be struggling, will not give up. There really are answers out there. I pray God will bless each of you in your journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment