Monday, August 2, 2010

Emotional Healing

As I have worked with emotional healing over the past 20 years, I have been amazed at how much emotions can and will affect your body. As I have emotionally healed, many of the physical pains that I have experienced have literally left my body. There are many things that you can do for your emotional healing. There is a book called "Feelings Buried Alive Never Die", by Karol Kuhn. This is one of the best books that I have ever used for emotional healing. She gives scientific evidence proving that you can literally heal your DNA through proper emotional work. Scientists can prove that positive thoughts can and will change your DNA for the positive while negative thoughts can and will change your DNA for the negative. Her illustrations in this book are amazing. She has a script that she wrote that will help you to change the negative in your life to positive and thus bring about healing. She lists many negatives that we may be experiencing or may have experienced in our lives and then lists many positives to replace those negatives. I pooh poohed this way to heal until I tried it and had very incredible results. This truly works! You can pick this book up at Shirlyn' Natural Foods, Barnes & Noble or just about any health food store. If you are truly committed to your healing, this is one of the best places to start. Happy reading and healing, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment