Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am blown away at how much time has gone by so quickly this week!!! I was going to write at least every other day and then life just kept happening faster than I could run. I had the privilege of helping one of our girls with her birth this last week. She just needed extra moral support and I was one of the blessed ones who got to be there. Once again I am reminded how delicate life is and how blessed we are to have these children borne to us. She ended up needing a c - section and will be in the hospital until next Tuesday or Wednesday. The baby swallowed some of the merconium in the amniotic fluid, she ended up with an infection through her system. We had hundreds of people praying for her and her mom. She is responding well to the treatment of antibiotics that she is receiving and appears to be doing very well. I realized watching this come down the way it did, how very blessed I have been and how grateful I am for each one of my children. I am grateful that so many people, so very quickly responded in prayer for this little family. I can't say Thank You enough!!! God Bless each of you who know the truth about prayer and that God is the master physician, we are all truly in His hands. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment