Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I can't believe it is Wednesday already! This morning I have a headache but not a pounding headache, it is more pressure. I can touch my neck and the base of my skull without going through the roof! Definitely something positive is happening. I don't think I took my afternoon dose of the Glutathione yesterday. So it is encouraging to still feel pretty good this morning having missed that.

Yesterday, I felt pretty good when I awoke but ending up in a raging headache for a short while later in the day. There is always pressure on my head but it is not pounding!

Monday it was the same thing. lot's of pressure but not a pounding headache until later in the day. I am quite amazed that this has worked from day 1. I will be grateful when the head truly is clear and stays clear. Again, I know my diet isn't the best right now. But we are getting there. I believe you have to take one day at a time.

Sunday was a pretty fair day. I did end up in a raging headache in the afternoon but still had a good day. I love Migraine Excedrin. I hate taking drugs but sometimes we need to function. I am very grateful that I only need it occasionally. There is always a blessing to count if you look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment