Monday, December 13, 2010

NO HEADACHE!

Thursday was the last day that I have taken the product. (I ran out.) I decided to experiment over the next few days to see how my head and body would do. On Friday I awoke again with NO HEADACHE! I am so amazed! I had a pretty good day all day on Friday. When I awoke on Saturday, I had a little pressure and as the day progressed I went into a head & neck ache for a few hours. I went to bed with a headache, not pounding, but hurting. On Sunday I awoke with more pressure but NOT a pounding headache. I truly am having a hard time believing how this has worked for me. Sunday was a pretty good day. I feel like my head is filling up with pressure again and my neck. But I am still not back to the pounding that I dreaded every day!

Today is Monday and again, no pounding head & neck ache! I have more pressure again. I can tell it is building up slowly but at least I am doing quite well. I will be picking up more product this Wednesday. I have Dave on it and he is looking better & better every day also. WOW! I know I can beat all that has been going on in my body if I will stay consistent with this product. I have truly been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment