Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OUCH!

Yesterday, I awoke with a mild headache that stayed with me most of the day. It wasn't pounding so it was bearable. I felt pretty OK besides that. But today was very different. Today at 5:10 a.m. I awoke with a pounding head & neck aches. I lay their for another 10 minutes and couldn't take it any longer. I came in to work on my computer and realized I couldn't see 50% of the screen. I knew I was in trouble, so I went in and took two 500mg of Extra strength Tylenol. If I take it early enough the headache will be much more mild. Within about an hour I could see again and the head & neck were bearable. I am going to get some more Max/GXL tomorrow. I get very clearly (which I already knew) that I still have some major healing to do. It's exciting to know that there is a natural product out there that will assist me in my healing process, without all of the side affects that come with drugs.

I have noticed my whole body is feeling deprived. My knees hurt worse today, my stomach has been struggling, my back has been aching all day, I just have felt yucky all day. Whereas, I was really starting to feel great the two weeks I was on the GXL. So, I will start taking it again tomorrow, YEAH!!! If anyone has questions about this or would like more information, please contact me on facebook. I pray that all of you will find the answers that you need for your wellness. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment