Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today has been a very good day! YEAH! Yesterday was a decent day also. I had a very mild headache this morning and some pressure throughout the day. Yesterday I had a little deeper headache that lasted most of the day. Before that every day was rough! I started taking the GXL again last Thursday and it has taken until yesterday to help me start feeling well again. I really feel that the chemicals in the creosote log did me in and going without the GXL for those two weeks set me back quite a bit. I am feeling once again that I am healing all over. It is amazing to have this sensation going on throughout my whole body. Again, I am convinced that this has been one of the missing links for my complete healing. I will be forever grateful to have someone introduce me to this product.

As always I pray that each of you will find the answers you are looking for. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment