Saturday, November 27, 2010

On Thursday when I awoke, once again I did not have a raging headache! I really had a pretty good day until late in the afternoon. While we were eating dinner, the headache returned. Once again I took the product and had a very good reaction within a short while. I am convinced that this product really is helping.

On Friday morning, I once again awoke feeling pretty good. I didn't take my glutathione until late in the afternoon and was well into a raging headache. I feel that the headaches were also triggered by the combination of foods for Thanksgiving.

I felt fairly good this morning but again by about 2:00 p.m. I went into a raging headache. But, we went to a very emotional funeral at 1:00 and I am sure that that contributed as well. Today is the first time that I have felt the pounding pain in my neck as well as my head, since I started taking the glutathione. That in itself is very exciting to me! Always before my neck and head would pound most of the morning, until I had been up for awhile. Definitely something is changing and hopefully will become a permanent change. I am going to hit the bed shortly, I am sure lack of sleep doesn't help anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment