Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Glutathione?

I have been praying for some answers, I feel that I haven't had all of the nutrients needed to properly heal. The other day a friend from my Rising Star days called me to see how I was doing. We talked for a few minutes and she told me about a product she and her husband were using that had helped them immensely. It's base is Glutathione, an amino acid. I brushed it off in my mind until the next day when Dr. Mercola posted in his e-mail that Glutathione is one of the most important amino acids out there. It is the master nutrient in caring for the well being of the cell. So I called my friend back and yesterday we went to lunch with Eric from the main company to cuss and discuss this product and why it is superior to all others. Today I took it for the first time at 7:30 a.m and 4:00 p.m.. Both times within 20 - 30 minutes I felt a huge difference in my head. It is almost like a release of tension. I always have a headache in the morning, but this morning my headache dissipated after taking this product and was gone until about 3:30. That is amazing to me, not much touches my head these days. So when I got a huge relief this afternoon also, I am impressed, but still want to continue taking it for the 30 days to see what it really might do. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted. Wishing you all the best in your searching for healing

    ReplyDelete